Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac; Microsoft Office, etc.
30037186

Am i on a genuine windows 10 site.

Customer Question

am i on a genuine windows 10 site.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry. Is there any issue with your computer?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Thank you. Please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=16f9e330-ec95-46c0-8eb4-43165f859918, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,
1. Click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me:http://tinyurl.com/hbugd952. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
It looks like you are not there. Can you please tell me the issue with your computer? Is there any error or message?When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Reply button below to continue. Thank you.