jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

Can I download photos from a flash drive...if so...how

Customer Question

can I download photos from a flash drive...if so...how
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I will try my best to help you.Sir you need to copy the photos from flash drive to your computer hard drive to view it permanently from your computer.You can first select the photos you needed then copy it and paste it to the picture folder in your documents folder.Have you tried that before?Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista,Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or any other?Sincerely,JohnNote: - To reply back to me use the reply box below in this page
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Windows 10
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
OK have you tried copying the photos to the computer hard drive picture folder and then remove the flash drive and try viewing the photos from your computer.Sincerely,John