Bryan
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

I would like to have Windows live Mail restored now that I

I would like to have Windows live Mail restored now that I have installed Windows 10
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
You can install it from my link below
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/essentials
It is part of the windows essentials package.
Once downloaded and installed, you can run Windows Live Mail and set it up again for your account.
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Else Let me know the results please
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question. Windows Live Mail is not supported by default in Windows 10, and so you will need to download and install the following update first, to resolve the issue with the program:https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=49486 Once you have installed the update, re-open Windows Live Mail on your computer - it should work all right this time. If you need further assistance with this issue, please reply back using the box below. If you could kindly take a moment to click on (and submit) one of the stars at the top of this page to rate my service, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you :)
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi thereI am not sure why my instructions were repeated. But please do as I told you and let me know the results.
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, Windows Live Mail should already be installed from the previous Windows installation that you upgraded from - you MUST run and install the update I provided in my earlier reply, to get the program to work with Windows 10 now. Please keep me posted; thank you.
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience: 8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.