jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

Powerpivot formula question..The formula reads...if the month

Customer Question

Powerpivot formula question..
The formula reads...if the month = 2,5,8 or 11 execute measure X else 0.
The output executes ok except when trying get a total for the year from period 1 to 12, it returns a 0. How do i get a total that correctly adds up the outputs for period 1 to 12?
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello there,
Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.
Adam
Expert:  hongkongpom replied 1 year ago.
Hello please can you attach the document by pressing the paper clip icon but please make sure that it contains no private or proprietary information.