Shefin
Shefin, Microsoft Office Specialist
Experience:  Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer
15907069

I have a Toshiba Satellite C55 with Windows 10. The computer

I have a Toshiba Satellite C55 with Windows 10. The computer refuses to start -up although I have tried various suggestions made by Toshiba. Appreciate you help
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today. May I know the exact model number of the computer? E.g. C55-S1234 Are you able to get into Windows 10 login window? May I know the exact response you are getting while trying to boot the computer? Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
MODEL NUMBER IS *****
UNABLE TO GET LOG IN WINDOW.SCREEN IS COMPLETELY BLANK.
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Remove all external devices, CDs, AC Adapter and battery from the computer. Keep the AC Adapter and battery unplugged.Hold the power button down for 20-30 seconds. (Nothing will appear on the display and none of the lights will light up.)Plug in the ac adapter ONLY. (Please note that a power indicator light should be lit on the ac adapter when it is plugged in).Normally power on the notebook.If the unit does not power on, remove the ac adapter and insert the battery into the system.Plug the ac adapter back into the system, the battery charging indicator light will light up. If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
THAKS I HAVE POWERED UP SUCCESSFULLY
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hi, If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
EXCELLENT
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) that you see on the top of the justanswer page, and Submit. Thank you.S H E F I N