jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

I do not seem to be able to get windows letters,

Customer Question

i do not seem to be able to get windows for typing letters, it goes to email?
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Amanda, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.Can I remotely access your computer so that I can demo to you important stuffs like emails and documents?Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($15) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.Please let me know if you want this remote option.Best regards,Jess