jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

I am not able to log in to my account on Outlook. The system

Customer Question

I am not able to log in to my account on Outlook. The system is Windows 7. When I try to log in the system says ' The User Profile Service service failed the logon. User profile cannot be loaded. I have tried using System Restore, with the AVG Firewall turned off, but no success. I receive a report which says the System Restore has failed, it quotes an unspecified error ( 0x80071a91). What can I do to access my Outlook account
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. Can I remotely access your Windows 7 computer so that I can directly check and fix the problem while you watch? Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($15) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.Please let me know if you want this remote option.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I do not want remote access
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for writing back. Please try to boot your computer into Safe Mode or Safe Mode with Networking. Then try to open your Outlook there and see if it opens just fine.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've tried this before several times. It did not work.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for that information.The next procedure then is to use the Microsoft FixIt tool to fix the issues with your Windows 7 and Outlook. Please use this link for the FixIt file that I just uploaded for you:http://filesxpress.com/d-b37d3356Run the tool after downloading and then follow the on screen procedures.Please let me know your results so that I can assist you further.Best regards,Jess
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
How is it going?
Were you able to download and run the fixit tool?
Please let me know your results so that I can assist you further.