Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

I am trying to get into my hotmail email account but because

Customer Question

I am trying to get into my hotmail email account but because I had it open on two computers, they have sent me a message stating that someone else has accessed my account. It is asking for a passord which I havenot got. Everyone I enter states that it is wrong. How can I get back into my emails. Thanks Kelvin
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
What is the exact message you now get Kelvin when you try to sign into your account?
I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.
Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.
I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.
Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.
If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.
Thanks,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How do you want to receive your security code?
Email ‎ma*****@hotmail.com
I can't verify my account
You can still get back into this account by filling out a questionnaire. We'll get back to you within 24 hours (typically a lot sooner). Go to: https://account.live.com/acsr
I do not recognise the email address starting with ma*****@hotmail.com
I would like remote tech support as this will be quicker
Thanks Kelvin
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Can you go to www.teamviewer.com
Click on Download for Free
Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect
Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Gone into teamviewer.com and pressed the download icon i get a box asking to save file or cancel. I saved file but now what?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Then run the file after it is saved to install it please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How do I run the file. Where is the file? sorry I am not computer literet
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
You double click the file, it is in your downloads folder.
So go to your downloads folder and you will see the file there called Teamviewer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ID 904 061 546
password *****
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
have you recieved the ID and password. Do I need to do anything else now
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
connecting now