Jason Jones
Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  Over 10 years work experience.
30759776

I am trying to set up outlook 2016 as my default email and

I am trying to set up outlook 2016 as my default email and I am asked questions I don't know the answer to or understand, can you give me some help?
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.
I will be the person helping you today.
I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help.
May I ask if you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem?
Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.
Jason
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes, help.
After you click the "Accept this offer" button for the remote service, the remote link will be posted here. That will be the last charge for today.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, I just paid £28,00 and all I get is another demand for more money, give me an answer to my original question please
Very well. What is your original question? You did send in a brief description of the problem, however. What is your one question so that I can answer it? Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Its at the top of the page
Are you asking what your user name and password *****?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't recall ever having one and MS outlook has never given me one I can remember
Every email address has a user name and password. The username will be your email address. What comes after the @ sign in your email address?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have been getting a small window asking me for my user name and pass word which is***@******.*** (formerly @googlemail.com) I don't recall the password ***** may have used. I'm trying to use a service I'm paying for and I can't get past the small window.
In that case, you just need to reset the password ***** the account.
Gmail's password ***** system does not offer many options, but I have given them all below. If all else fails, you can always create a new free Gmail account.
Please, follow the instructions below to reset your Gmail/Google password:
- Click the following link: https://accounts.google.com/RecoverAccount
- Enter the email address that you wish to reset the password *****
- Click the Submit button
- Answer the questions on the following screen
- Now you will be able to reset your password
I look forward to hearing your feedback concerning whether or not your problem is fixed.
I will be standing by,
Jason
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think that did the trick, however, they sent the clues to recover my settings to my computer at work so I will have to sleep on it tonight and get it done tomorrow, Thanks for your help. Jimmy.
You are super welcome, Jimmy.
I look forward to your rating of my help on the top of this page.
I am a member of all computer, networking, and cell phone categories. If you ever need anything else, please let me know.
I'm online most hours of the day and only a brief time away.
-Jason