Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

Logging in to my email account is very slow. Response from

Customer Question

Logging in to my email account is very slow. Response from other websites is ok, just a few seconds. I have to wait 2-3 minutes for response from Hotmail ie "dub112.mail.live.com"
Trying to access by various routes has triggered your unusual sign-in activity report. Trying to verify my account by call & text failed as a message came back to both " We couldn't send the code"
Please help.
Regards *****
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you tell me please Ted in which web browser you are doing this in?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi Ted,
I work online here but I can connect to your computer and solve this for you if you wish.
What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.
Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.
I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.
Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.
If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.
Thanks,
Richard, Software Engineer
Experience: Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Can you go to www.teamviewer.com
Click on Download for Free
Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect
Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ID TedG Password Caravette99
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, I need you please to do the instructions I gave you, then your provided a 9 digits ID and Password.
I will repeat the instructions you need to do
Can you go to www.teamviewer.com
Click on Download for Free
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Tried several times to install this programme. "Errors on installation" recorded and " Installation aborted" Not an encouraging start. Back to slow typing ! Ted
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Means there are multiple issues with your computer Ted.
Restart the computer and then try to install it again please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If I restart, then how do I get back in contact with you ? Back to my emails ?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Yes, or just return to this webpage please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Programme now seems to have installed, what next/
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Run the program and provide me the ID and Password *****
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ID is 907 698 774 Password ***** *****
Sorry for the delay
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Can you double check the password ***** as it is incorrect.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Correct official ID - 907 698 774 Password - 927pzf
Before I found the official code I had put in ID - Goodliffe1 and Password ***** Caravette99
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Caravette99 is the password.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. Logging on to my emails is now quick as it should be. I now have to correct other things that have altered ie My favourites are in a different order and the font size has gone enormous 200% ? Hope to sort those out soon. Regards ***** *****
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Your welcome Ted
Hold CTRL and tap - and it should reduce the font size as it appears you may have magnified it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
CTRL is obvious but what do I tap ? I previously had a % size selection on the desk top that has gone.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
the - which is next to the +
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks again. Not easy for me as a computer illiterate in his eighties .
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
thats ok! and your most welcome