Jason Jones
Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  Over 10 years work experience.
30759776

I bought 2013 Microsoft Office from 'Vagas Cart' on 6 Decemb

Customer Question

I bought 2013 Microsoft Office from 'Vagas Cart' on 6 December some years ago.
I have updated to windows 10 and tried to install the program to my new computer.
The program installed OK, and it runs, but on entering the Product Key: 79YNR-H64HB-V9GVM-T22D2-9P8QD, I'm told it's not a valid key. It worked on my previous computer.
my current computer is a Workgroup. windows 10 Home, version 1511, Sony Vaio 64Bit
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.
I will be the person helping you today.
I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help.
May I ask if you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem?
Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.
Jason
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes
Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.
Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com
After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 02 and click the circle button to start the remote application.
Are you having any problems with running that remote application after it is downloaded?
Which Internet browser are you currently using (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, or something of the like)?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You did not solve my problem, as I did not go through with having my question answered.
That is correct. I sent in the remote link and you never ran it. Please, let me know when you are ready to continue.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I no longer need your help as I have decided not to use MS Office and go for either with LibraOffice or OpenOffice. I take it that the initial £28.00 and the £33.00 will not be charged.
Thank you. That is correct. You have already requested the refund and got your refund.