jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

Why can't I set up my MS a/c? My tryping isn't very good so

Customer Question

Why can't I set up my MS a/c? My tryping isn't very good so I may have been locked out. 7HELP
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.You are trying to setup Microsoft account let me know what account is it.I can remote access and help you setup for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My Email is***@******.*** I have used the password *****!erk1960. My last a/c security code was7898601
Please tell me the problem you are facing are you not able to login to the account on gmail or Microsoft account.
Remote Connect Service - Quick ResolutionRemote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee (£15). It is 100% safe which will allow me directly work on the problem and can be fixed quickly, you can sit back and watch your screen while i fix it for you. Let me know if you need the additional service or else we can continue with the service you have already opted for.let me know if you want to opt for remote assistance.