Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

I upgrade to Windows 10 and wish i never did which was Saturday

Customer Question

I upgrade to Windows 10 and wish i never did which was Saturday 23 Jan 2016. I managed to find my documents in Windows Old - Users - Imelda Laptop and moved onto my desktop so i could easily get to them again which i did Sunday 24 Jan. I have been trying to find the folder all day today and searched everywhere. Cannot find......... I am really frustrated is there any way of getting them back as they all relate to my business and are really important files?
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
What was in the folder that your trying to find? As we can try to do a search this way.
I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.
Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.
I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.
Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.
If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.
Thanks,
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Can you go to www.teamviewer.com
Click on Download for Free
Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect
Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
503(###) ###-####
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
connected