Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac; Microsoft Office, etc.
30037186

Sound works ok but it keeps being reduced to 0 - so I only

Sound works ok but it keeps being reduced to 0 - so I only get silence. For instance if I push the volume control bar up something reduces it to 0
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your computer? Is it a laptop or desktop?Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Thank you; please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=d244bdef-8256-42f7-9c6c-db8b6f8f9bb3, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dell Laptop runing w7.
Remote session fine
Got your email but clicking link says site not found
1. Click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me:http://tinyurl.com/hd43vrm2. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Do you see the item Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client when clicking on the website I've provided? If yes, what happens when you open / run the item Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.