Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac; Microsoft Office, etc.
30037186

Cannot access windows 10. start button no response.

Customer Question

cannot access windows 10. start button no response.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. When did the Start button first stop working?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Solution #1:- Press at the same time the two keys Windows and R on the keyboard, then type rstrui then click OK, then click on Next, and restore the computer to any date before this issue first occurred, and check.
Solution #2:- Download and install the Classic Shell program at the website below and check:http://www.classicshell.net/; if needed, wait a few minutes, then restart the computer, and check.
Solution #3:- Press at the same time the two keys Windows and R on the keyboard, then type systemreset then click OK. Then when prompted, select the option Keep my files and continue the process to reset the computer, and check.When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me. Thank you.