jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

I am unable to sign in to Microsoft account I reset my password

Customer Question

I am unable to sign in to Microsoft account I reset my password ***** it now says account knot reconised
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.Sir when did you last successfully accessed the Microsoft account ?Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or any other?Sincerely,JohnNote: - To reply back to me use the reply box below in this page.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I last signed in two days ago I am un able to sign in today as it says my account not reconised
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Sir which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or any other?John
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am able to sign in on my tablet but not my lapyop running windows 10
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
When you say you cannot sign in on windows 10.Do you mean you cannot login to windows 10 PC and open desktop?John
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes it asks me to sign in to Microsoft account all the time
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
OK on the bottom of that message can you see a reset password ***** possible can you take a picture of that screen and send to me using the paper clip icon in this page.John
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Did you see the option i mentioned above also were you able to get a picture of the screen you are in with the password ***** ?John
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your laptop?Do you mean your Microsoft account works at the website http://www.live.com/ but it does not let you log in your laptop?Is it okay to reset the computer fresh, so you can re-set it up fresh, like brand-new, with a new password ***** want?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.