Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have updated to microsfot 10 but my powerpoint files keep

Customer Question

I have updated to microsfot 10 but my powerpoint files keep wanting to configure office/home/student 2007 and when it comes up and askes if I wish to cancel update it wont allow me to cancel. When I say yes it just starts process but then stops.
It is stopping me from working in powerpoint file.... what do I need to do?
Category: Microsoft
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I have left my query with you, but have to go work for a couple of hours, can you get back to me say at 2.30 gmt
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check and fix your PowerPoint issues while you watch?Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($15) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.Please let me know if you want this remote option.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am happy for you to do this remotely, however I am concerned that I am spending more money and wont be able to fix my problems. Ger
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The problem I think is that on my USB stick I have powerpoint files which I am trying to work on and my laptop keeps wanting to configure microsoft office/home/student 2007
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is now 12 noon and I have approx. 20 minutes to discuss. Can you revert asap Ger
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi,Thank you for writing back with that information. If you are available now, we can do the remote session.I will now send the formal additional service offer of remote access. Please accept it so that I can create our remote session. After accepting it, you will then receive the procedures to join me in the remote session.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
when can you assist me?
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for accepting my additional service offer of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem. For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please follow the steps below to join me in the remote session. These steps are intended for users with Windows computers. If you are using a Mac, please reply to me and let me know so that I can send you the procedures for Mac.1. Please click on this link:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=f1b56c00-8ddc-4b18-b034-16d31a7817062. In that page, please click on the green I Agree button3. Then download the remote tool when prompted.4. Run the downloaded remote tool to join me in the remote session. I will be waiting for you there.Thank you. If you are stuck in any of the steps, please let me know so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess