michelleclive
michelleclive, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Indept expertise on MS Office package
26798893

I have windows 10 on my laptop. The cursor became frozen and

Customer Question

I have windows 10 on my laptop. The cursor became frozen and has now disappeared.
How can I fix this?
Peter Gibson
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.I am sorry to know that you are facing problem with your windows freezing cursor. If you have recently upgraded to windows 10 then its quite common getting the cursor freeze when it runs internal windows update or updates the drivers software's. Push and hold down the power button on the computer for 30 seconds the computer will shut down. Wait for 3 mins and then power it back on if there is a corrupted mouse driver it will automatically update and fix it and if you find the problem again do let me know i can take a look and update it with the correct one.
Please remember when we are dealing with your issue. It is quite possible and may take more than one step or answer multiple times to solve a problem. In case the answer provided does not help or work don't be dissatisfied, use the Reply to expert or click on the “Continue Conversation” button and I will be happy to continue to help.Rating is only required when the problem is fixed or you are 100% Satisfied with the answer provided.