jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

I have recently updated my computor from Windows 7 premium

Customer Question

I have recently updated my computor from Windows 7 premium to Windows 10. I was really happy both with the increased speed and generally. Recently it has started to become sluggish on opening and has now shown a Critical Error notice to say that my Start Menu and Cortana are not working. When I first updated I was informed that Cortana was not available in this area. Now I cannot open my apps either! Can you please let me know how to fix this problem?
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
As the first step, can you press the windows key (next to the ALT key) and X and click on Command Prompt (admin)
Are you able to get a black window to open?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the start window opens but dont see command prompt
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, I have waited over 4 hours for a response. I am not prepared to wait any longer! Please refund my fee of £36.00 paid via Pay Pal to my account!