jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

I am not receiving my emails

Customer Question

I am not receiving my emails
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Betty, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. Are you using an email program like MS Outlook 2010 to send and receive emails?Are you using Windows computer? or a Mac?Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We use windows 10
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Betty for writing back with that information.Now, how do you send and receive emails? Are you using an email program like MS Outlook 2010 or Windows Live Mail 2012?Please let me know so that I can assist you further.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
MS Outlook 2010
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Betty,Thank you for writing back with that information.Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check and fix the problem while you watch?Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($15) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.Please let me know if you want this remote option.Best regards,Jess