jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

I cannot gain access to my e mails, I havetried several

Customer Question

I cannot gain access to my e mails, I havetried several times but the passwork keeps my out, can you help please
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.please provide the following details so that I can understand the issue you are facing more clearly 1. Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp,Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or any other2. How do you open this email usually, is it using any email client like Microsoft Outlook, windows live mail etc. Or using web browsers like Internet explorer, Mozilla, Google Chrome etc. 3.Which email service are you using let me know the part after @ in your email id for example @ yahoo.com?Sincerely,JohnNote: - Please reply using the box below.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Ma'am checking to see whether you still need my help.Please let me know.Sincerely,JohnNote:-To reply back to me use the reply box below.
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.I am sorry to know that you are facing problem with your email login. Our fellow expert has opened the question for other experts so i am replying and i will be helping you to fix your email problem.