Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer specialist
62741268

I want to connect my freesat box to my pc so that i can download

Customer Question

i want to connect my freesat box to my pc so that i can download films onto my pc hdd to watch at a later date
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this. To be able to watch satellite TV on a PC, you need a TV adapter that supports PC. The best bet is to get a TV adapter that supports both analogue and digital. These are called “Hybrid” receivers.We recommend: Hauppauge HVR900 Hybrid USB &ndash; >>>>Available Here<<<Please let me know if you need any other assistance. Please take a moment to rate my service positively by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then click on submit.Thank you very much!