Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  A+ MCSE with over 12 years experience.
13274453

Over the Last week my Pc Loses Wi-Fi Connection even though

Customer Question

Over the Last week my Pc Loses Wi-Fi Connection even though the Two I-pads on the Same Network do Not ?
when I Try to connect ON THE PC it Say's WI-Wi Not in range it takes a lot of Restarts or Turning off Before It comes Back on my available Networks
help would be much appreciated Please
thanks
mike
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Hi Mike. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.Can you tell me which version of Windows you are using and your laptop details ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Windows 10Lenovo ideapadflex14
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. Please perform these steps:Right-click on the start menu button and from the menu that appearsselect Device Manager. Expand the entry for Network Adapters. Right-clickon the wi-fi adapter and Uninstall. (don't delete driver software)Close Device Manager.Right-click on the start button again and select Command Prompt (Admin)At the blinking prompt in the black window type the following commands, pressing Enter after eachnetsh winsock resetnetsh int ipv4 resetnetsh int ipv6 resetipconfig /releaseipconfig /flushdnsnetsh int ip reset netshlog.txtAfter the last command close the window and restart the machine.The wi-fi adapter will be reinstalled at startup and the commandswill have reset the networking protocols. Check if you can geta stable wireless connection.
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.
Good morning Mike. How's the wireless connection been behaving?
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.