jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

Just now I could not remember my Skype account details

Customer Question

Hi. Just now I could not remember my Skype account details and was then - after a number of steps - told to create an alias (which is***@******.***). However, this means I can no longer access my real, proper email account which is***@******.***. Can you please tell me how I can re-access my hotmail account when I search for hotmail? Thanks. Peter Pearse
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  KamilAnwar1 replied 1 year ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes please. can you troubleshoot remotely?
I sent request for remote. Please accept it then follow steps here to connect with me.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What is happening now? Are you fixing my problem?
I sent the request for remote service. Please accept offer, then follow steps here to connect with me remotely.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ive just paid £36 and now you want another £21. How do I know you can fix my problem? Are you a scam? How come you couldn't call me.
If your issue is not fixed, you will be refunded. Phone call and remote service, are both additional services, the amount you paid is for assistance via question/answer mode, this is why i sent the request for remote. However, if you do accept remote service i will be able to connect remotely to assist with the issue, if you want to be phoned, then you will need to request call from the phone call option visible on your screen.