Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

I have windows Vista 2007 computer, with Microsoft office 2007

I have windows Vista 2007 computer, with Microsoft office 2007 installed, the product key I have for this is advising as not been correct, possibly no longer valid. I believe that I need to purchase updated office, have tried 2016 version but not compatible,have been advised by Microsoft stores UK that 2010 version of office is what I require, but all that is on your site is 2016 or office 365.
Kindly advise how I proceed in purchasing office 2010 and is the info been given correct, if not kindly advise on what I need to do .
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
You can purchase it from my link below
Click me to open
To try to save you money, that link I gave has a second hand copy which is perfectly usable and saves you quite a bit.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.