jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

To jstinehelfer, I was cut off while giving you my account

Customer Question

To jstinehelfer, I was cut off while giving you my account number to pay (was reading Terms & Condition and could not get back) Thanks.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.let me the problem you are facing. You have posted your question on the Microsoft Office category let me know the problem you are facing.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, I have tried to cancel this but ended up with being asked for my email address and password. This technical support is no use to me as I am deaf! I was unfortunately advised to contact Microsoft support for technical help even after I said I am deaf, so therefore this support is no use to me. I am sorry but would ask jstinehelfer NOT to take my money please. I will be seeking an IT Doctor to visit me for support. I apologise. Thanks Ms Carter
i have no idea about Microsoft support however i dont thing Microsoft provides tech support to end user customers.We are www.justanswer.com and we are one of the world leading tech support company with a very nominal chargers we have.let me know the problem you are facing i can remote access and fix the problem for you as you dont have to wait for an onsite technican which might cost you more than $250 for a visit engineer. let me know if you need my help which is in $36 only.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Obviously you do not understand the word meaning DEAF. How can I use telephone hence me contacting JustHelp. I went through Microsoft support and ended up here. I was guaranteed money back if not satisfied. I have just seen jstinehelfer video and again no use to me as he was talking. Please kindly help me get off this. Thanks.
i am sorry but we are on a chat session and not on phone. Let me know if you want to continue or i can opt and you can contact customer care for any billing issue. If you need my service i am ready to help you over the chat session.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks. I will contact customer care. Bye