Jason Jones
Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  Over 10 years work experience.
30759776

I am having difficulty loading Microsoft Office 2016. When

I am having difficulty loading Microsoft Office 2016.
When I try to load it, it loads about 60% of the application then it freezes.
Can you help, please?
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello,I am the person that will be helping you today.May I ask which version of Windows or Mac OS you are you using on the problem computer?I will be standing by.Thank you,Jason
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Windows 10
Thank you for the update. May I start a secure remote assistance session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem? When the remote session begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.
Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.comAfter clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 56 and click the circle button to start the remote application.
Are you having any problems with running that remote application after it is downloaded? Which Internet browser are you currently using (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, or something of the like)?
I look forward to your rating of my help on the top of this page. If you have any questions about rating me, please let me know.Thank you for your time and please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.- Jason