jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

I recently switched to Widows 10 and have worked with it without

Customer Question

I recently switched to Widows 10 and have worked with it without problems until now, howver, now when I click on the icon in the bootom left of the screen to access the Windows menus I get the message Critical Error your start menu isn't working . we'll try to fix it next time you sign in then the only option is Sign Out Now. I have tried this several times and closed the PC down and restarted but still get the error - can you assist?
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.click on he power option button and press and hold down the shift key and then click on the restart while holding the shift key.once it restart you will see an advance option select reset my pc without removing files and apps or make no changes to files.Let me know how it goes.