Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

If I want to print an e-mail,when the print review page appears

Customer Question

If I want to print an e-mail,when the print review page appears it shows in the top left "print 32 pages" how can I get this back to default one page. If I use print only 1 page the print quality is very poor. This only happens when I need to print e-mails.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcome MichaelIn which email program is this occurring? eg: Outlook 2010? Or is this a web based system and if so, via which internet browser?Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Google chrome
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ThanksCan you click on the three bars in the top right in Google ChromeThen click on Show Advance SettingsThen click on Clear Browsing Data.Then select from the beginning of timeThen click on Clear Browsing Data.Once done, go to the bottom of the page and click on Reset Settings.Then close Google Chrome, open it and try to printI can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.Else let me know the results please.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Can you go to www.teamviewer.com Click on Download for Free Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am having all sorts of problems trying to follow your instructions. I followed the first set "clear browsing data" etc, but had no joy with printing. What am I doing wrong with trying to get you on remote?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
You need to do the instructions I gave and provide me the ID and Password ***** then I can connect to your computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hope these are correct 345 641 804, 6999
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
thanks, connecting