jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

I have tried all of the instructions given so far to get my

Customer Question

I have tried all of the instructions given so far to get my volume control back without avail
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today. May I know the make and model number of your computer? May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 7? Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue? Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have managed to correct it myself and no longer require your assistance and further would appreciate the cancellation of your fee. Thank you, Eric
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am glad to hear that the issue has been resolved. If you have charged and would like to get a refund, please contact our customer support from the link below.http://ww2.justanswer.com/help Thank you.S H E F I N