jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

I cant access my windows live hotmail which i have had for

Customer Question

I cant access my windows live hotmail which i have had for years. Every time I put in a password ***** says it is wrong, but up to yesterday I had no problem. I was not being asked then to put in password ***** I got to my emails straighaway
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. If you go to the hotmail.com website, are you able to sign in your hotmail email address and password *****?Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.Let me know if you need help to get the hotmail login fixed.