jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

I cant sign in to my e.mail account

Customer Question

I cant sign in to my e.mail account
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.I am sorry to know that you are facing problem with your Email sign in.let me know what email are you into is it webbased or its an email client software like outlook.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hotmail
To reset your password:Click this link: Reset your password.Choose the reason you need your password ***** then click Next.Enter the email address you used when you made your Microsoft account. This could be any email address, or an email ending in a Microsoft domain like hotmail.com or outlook.com.Enter the characters you see on the screen (this lets us know you’re not a robot), then click Next.If you've added security info to your account, we'll send a one-time code to the alternate phone number or email address you gave us. After you enter that code on the next screen, you'll be able to make a new password.