jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

Irsoft outlooklot me 3 email adressesan u help

Customer Question

irsoft outlook
lot me 3 email adresses
an u help
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I will try my best to help you.Sir please provide the following details so that I can understand the issue you are facing more clearly.1.Are you facing any issues with your email account,if so please explain the issue you are facing?2.Which email service are you using let me know the part after @ in your email id for example @ yahoo.com?3.Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or any otherSincerely,JohnNote: - Please reply using the box below.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Sir checking to see whether you still need my help.Please let me know.Sincerely,JohnNote:-To reply back to me use the reply box below.