Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

I have been trying to download W10 onto my Sony VGN-NS20J

I have been trying to download W10 onto my Sony VGN-NS20J without success. Sony have informed me that the drivers are not yet available to run W10. The W10 download window is preventing me downloading updates and I need to delete all W10 from my laptop to allow me to download the drivers, when available, so I can update to W10.
I would appreciate it if you could help me delete W10 so I can update to install W10.
David ********
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there David and welcomeTo clarify, you have upgraded to windows 10 and you wish to undo this?If so, when did you do the upgrade? How many days ago?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I have not upgraded, the drivers are not yet available on my Sony laptop so W10 will not download. The request to upgrade is still running and preventing me to update the drivers for W10
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** it from appearing and trying to updateopening the Command Prompt with Administrator privileges ( click on Start->All Programs->Accessories, then right-click on Command Prompt and click on Run as administrator) and enterWUSA /UNINSTALL /KB(###) ###-####ollow the on-screen prompts, and when complete type exit to close Command Prompt.This will then stop it from trying to installLet me know how you go please.