Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

I am informed that Vista will soon no longer be supported.

I am informed that Vista will soon no longer be supported. How soon?
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcome SandraGoogle Chrome will stop supply updates only in April but it will still continue to work as it does now. It just means you will not have additional functionality released after this date, but it will work as it is now.You can switch to an alternative browser Firefox but if your happy with how Google Chrome is working for you now then there will be no issues for you after April.If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.And please take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit.Thank you