jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

Which is a safe tool to get rid of pconverter my way

Customer Question

which is a safe tool to get rid of pconverter my way
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeGood to be doubtful John, all these PC Turbo, Tune up ect are all dubious programs that will infect your computer in one way or anotherMyway is also an infection.I can tell you how to remove it, but first tell me which version of windows you are using please.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Or as I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you. Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse. I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps. Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong. If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me. Thanks, Richard