Tim
Tim, Sr Systems/Network Engineer
Experience:  15 years in IT, have been with Ebay, DoD, and many others.
75378780

My Microsoft Outlook has stopped working properly !! Nothing

Customer Question

My Microsoft Outlook has stopped working properly !! Nothing registers or downloads
Can still access the Outlook Inbox and Outbox ok on my iphone but laptop has stopped working and I need to use the primitive source on Orange email , to access emails.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.
Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my VERY BEST to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call. In addition, with any positive rating I will support your question going forward for free.
Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.
can you give me more info, as to who the provider is and ths history behind this?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My email address is***@******.***, originally provided thro Orange Broadband
Changed Broadband thro my Office Supply company 6 months ago to Demon Broadband and have experienced occasional problems with Delivery Failure Notification, however, have persevered. I prefer to access emails thro Outlook and this has been working fine up until 9 days ago, when I encountered 2 things.
While I was on holiday and " Away Msg" generated 18000+ emails from the same Office supply company , from their monthly email Invoice. I deleted all of the emails and then noticed that fairly quickly after that the Outlook Inbox was not downloading.
I appear to be able to still send from the Outbox, as my colleagues are receiving emails , but the Outbox is not recording activity either.
can still use Outlook on my phone and can still access emails thro Orange email
Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.
OK, when you say orange mail, you probably mean their web interface. I can offer remote assistance to look at your outlook, as well as give you a call, I know you are in the UK.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not sure what you mean ?
Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry by what part? I was asking you about orange mail, your saying that does or does not work in exchange? And I was offering to remote into your PC as well as give you a call, this is not something i'm going to be able to trouble shoot with you over chat.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok I understand now re the remote
What do I need to do ?
Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.
Accept the offer, and I will give you a link so we can connect, I can call as well.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Alan Hopper ***********
Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.
Please click this link, agree and open the file http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=491f9706-02f5-4060-8811-bc2d57bee354