jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

I am in a pickle as my PC is not only running slow, I cannot

Customer Question

I am in a pickle as my PC is not only running slow, I cannot access any tiles as my easy start windows key is frozen. i tried to uninstall windows 10 tro download again, but getting nowhere fast
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting youlet me know the make and model of the computeris your data backed up on external storage?once you reach windows desktop, the tiles and start button does not work and system is running slow-however it is working...are there any errors you are getting??
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
its a Lenovo G505s yes all backed up what needed backing up thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes all you mentioned is happening
ok and did the computer come with windows 10 or you upgraded to windows 10 from a previous version
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes it came with windows 10
ok...There is an optional Remote Connect Service - Quick ResolutionRemote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($20). It is 100% safe which will allow me directly work on the problem and can be fixed quickly, you can sit back and watch your screen while i fix it for you. Let me know if you need the additional service or else we can continue with the service you have already opted for.let me know if you want to opt for remote assistance. else we can continue on this chat
click here for remote connectionin the page that opens click on i agree buttonit will download a file elsinore screen connect...run/open the fileallow it to install