Chris L.
Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Expert with over 10 years experience.
51029781

Good afternoon, Following an Envrypt Block virus protect I

Good afternoon,
Following an Envrypt Block virus protect I have been forced to rebuilding my PC. I purchased a new version of MS Office including Outlook. I am having difficulty marrying my Normal Email system to Outlook which have been very happy together up to now. I have used the settings that continue to work well in linking my Email to IPad ----Host Name --Pop3.iol.ie : Outgoing Mail SMTP Mail1.eircom.net. But get a message in test process ---Send message 0x800cce05. Appreciate any help/guidance
Tim ***@******.***
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Chris L. replied 1 year ago.
Hello,When you say that you rebuilt your PC do you mean you reinstalled windows or is this a brand new PC? Just wondering if perhaps there is still damage from the virus that could be causing this issue as it sounds like you may have have some windows corruption going on based on the error code you are receiving.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Still the same physical PC but everything was cleared out and Windows 10 then installed , followed by MS Office eith Outlook.
Expert:  Chris L. replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the information. Just to confirm is the account you need set up the @iol.ie account?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Email address is***@******.*** and as I said continues to interface no problem with IPad
Expert:  Chris L. replied 1 year ago.
Ok what would probably be easiest is if I took a look at it myself by connecting to your computer. Usually I charge in advance for remote service as it is a premium service but since I am not familiar with your service provider as I am located in the states I will take a look for free and see if I can fix it for you. I am very familiar with outlook just not iol.ie and their specific settings but I could likely sort it out.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That sounds fine.
Expert:  Chris L. replied 1 year ago.
Ok to get connected please click the following link and choose agree, then download and run the connection utilityhttp://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=dbbc331d-3280-4394-baec-9d95b87f8721