Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac; Microsoft Office, etc.
30037186

I am trying to open some files - photographs of family. Ive

I am trying to open some files - photographs of family. Ive never had trouble before but now I get a message saying Photo Gallery cannot open it and this file format is unsupported and/or I may not have the latest file updates. How do i go about getting those, and why does my Laptop open some photos which seem to be in the dsame format and not others? It also offers the option of opening through itunes but all I get there is music files and I cannot see any way of opening photos on itunes. I am 75 and generally cope withb the basics of this IT stuff fine but sophisitcated I am not!
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Were you able to open some of these photos previously?Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Windows 10. Yes we can do remote support
Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=2cee2478-5d93-47df-a183-9b47f412847d, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,
Thank you; please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=2cee2478-5d93-47df-a183-9b47f412847d, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,
I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.