IT Miro
IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

I suffered a power-cut while attempting to load OneDrive and

I suffered a power-cut while attempting to load OneDrive and I seem to have lost Outlook's data files. When I attempt to open Outlook I get a message "Outlook.pst cannot be found. All attempts to recover this file have failed. I have lost access to a new mailing list in Contacts so this is serious. I have tried reloading Outlook from disc but no success.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hello! My name is***** am very sorry for the issue that was caused by a power-cut. There may be a way to restore the original Outlook.pst file, so I suggest establishing a secure remote desktop session so that I can check the problem myself and help you directly. Let me know if you would like that. Regards,IT Miro
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes - a secure desktop session seems the best option. I am in Spain so there may be a time problem if you are in the USA.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hello! I am still on-line. Are you ready for a secure desktop session now?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Here are the instructions on how to connect with me:Please click on the link below to download a secure remote assistance program: http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=8647f044-4b2f-4785-ac75-2df22ada3aaaWhen a new web page opens, click the green "I Agree" button, and run the downloaded file (named Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client) by double-clicking it. Permit the connection if asked so that I can connect. We will then be able to chat as well.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
We are connected.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Problem successfully solved via secure remote assistance!For any other issue, feel free to contact me again using this link:http://www.justanswer.co.uk/computer/expert-it-miro Regards,IT Miro