Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

When I installed my Windows 10 I had all the usual games -

Customer Question

When I installed my Windows 10 I had all the usual games - Freecell, Spider Solitaitaire, Pyramid, Tri Peaks - for some reason I can no longer open anything. I just get a message saying the games folder will not open and that I have to go to Store. If I click on Store on the Start Menu I get absolutely nothing. I've even tried opening the games from the Microsoft Solitaire Collection folder, but I still get the same message. Can you help me?
Regards,
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcome RichardCan you close all programsPress the windows key + R and type inwsreset /n Press entertell me then if the games now open please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No For some reason it's telling me it can't find wsreset/n
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
you forgot the space before the / RichardThats the reason.I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Now, it's just saying it can't open the application. You'd better take control by Remote.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, please accept the request and I can do this
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do I just click on Start My Free Trial?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
No, the Premium service request that pops up please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Done.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** can connect Can you go to www.teamviewer.com Click on Download for Free Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do I create my own password ***** this or do you have to give me one?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
You are given one, do the instructions I gave please and your given and ID and password ***** give to me here.I can then connect
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm having difficulty downloading the Teamviewer. I've saved it once, but I'm not sure what's going on!
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
To your downloads folder.Press the windows key + EGo to your downloads folder and you will see it there.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The ID that's come up is 477 996 509, and the password ***** *****
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
connecting