jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

I am unable to access Internet Explorer, Windows Live Mail,

Customer Question

I am unable to access Internet Explorer, Windows Live Mail, or Word. All were available up to friday last week. I can access Firefox and Google Chrome. Can you please suggest why ?
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Peter, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues.Are you using Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10?Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
7
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for writing back with that information.What exactly is the error message when opening Internet Explorer fails? With Windows Live Mail? With Word?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
With reference to the above query, my last contact was to reply that I am using Windows 7. I heard nothing after that, and whilst I was able to get limited access for a day, I was then unable to access any of the above mentioned. When I messaged again, I was contacted by another agent, who, after investigation, advised me that my computer had been hacked and the data was now corrupt. This problem was rectified to my satisfaction, and I paid the fee requested. I now see that £26 has been taken from my account by Just answer, even though the problem was not resolved, and I was not asked if I was satisfied. I would therefore expect this money to be credited back to my account as soon as possible. Thank you. Peter Moran
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Peter,I am very sorry about your issues. Are you saying that you are now all set and you no longer need further help, and thus you want to have a refund for this question?We guarantee our service and you can surely get your money back.Here is the link about refunding:ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refundThank you for using our service.Best regards,Jess