Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

I have 2013 office, my outlook a verification security keeps

Customer Question

I have 2013 office, my outlook a verification security keeps coming up and microsoft shutsdown the outlook. I used to have an old website, now a new domain but I would like to start a new email address on outlook instead of using hotmail.com how do I do this and I am not techi either so what is the easiest thing for me to do?
Many thanks for your time
SC
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.
Hi there and welcome SallyTo check, Outlook is asking you to verify your copy of outlook by signing into your microsoft account correct?Please let me know.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
There is a internet security verification sign comes up, your target name is ***** ***** this server etc. I use to have a website and domain in Australia, maybe it has expired however how can I start a new email address on outlook as it just closes down every time.
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.
ok, with which email service is it currently connecting to? I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you. Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse. I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps. Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong. If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me. Thanks, Richard
Richard, Software Engineer
Experience: Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.
Thank you Can you go to www.teamviewer.com Click on Download for Free Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect Thank you
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
how do contact with my computor and I should not be tallking to you and is that another charge
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.
You do the instructions on the computer with the problem so I can connect please Can you go to www.teamviewer.com Click on Download for Free Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect Thank you
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
i have decided not to do the team viewer my computor says it can harm it. I would like to cancel my membership and do not wish to pay any more money and do not want to spending 26.00 per month
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.
ok... though the message your computer gives is for any program you install. I can assure you, Teamviewer is safe, over 10,000 of my clients have used it
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Where are you working from, how do I know my information on my computor will be safe?
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.
The US, because you can see and control everything I do
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
what part of the states?
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.
Sorry but I am not going to discuss my private information online, it is not needed to solve this problem.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
MY Id 487 163 121
PW 4140
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.
connecting now
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.
ok we got disconnectred Sally but everything is set up.Let me know if you have any problems please
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hi Richard,Thank you for assisting me and getting me going on outlook again, a big cloud overhead has been removed. Thanks so the total bill is 52.00 or I did not have to pay for the remote tool?
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.
The remote was an additional cost which you already paid, there are no more charges Sally.