Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

I have 2013 office, my outlook a verification security keeps

Customer Question

I have 2013 office, my outlook a verification security keeps coming up and microsoft shutsdown the outlook. I used to have an old website, now a new domain but I would like to start a new email address on outlook instead of using hotmail.com how do I do this and I am not techi either so what is the easiest thing for me to do?
Many thanks for your time
SC
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcome SallyTo check, Outlook is asking you to verify your copy of outlook by signing into your microsoft account correct?Please let me know.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There is a internet security verification sign comes up, your target name is ***** ***** this server etc. I use to have a website and domain in Australia, maybe it has expired however how can I start a new email address on outlook as it just closes down every time.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, with which email service is it currently connecting to? I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you. Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse. I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps. Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong. If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me. Thanks, Richard
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Can you go to www.teamviewer.com Click on Download for Free Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
how do contact with my computor and I should not be tallking to you and is that another charge
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
You do the instructions on the computer with the problem so I can connect please Can you go to www.teamviewer.com Click on Download for Free Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have decided not to do the team viewer my computor says it can harm it. I would like to cancel my membership and do not wish to pay any more money and do not want to spending 26.00 per month
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok... though the message your computer gives is for any program you install. I can assure you, Teamviewer is safe, over 10,000 of my clients have used it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Where are you working from, how do I know my information on my computor will be safe?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
The US, because you can see and control everything I do
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what part of the states?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Sorry but I am not going to discuss my private information online, it is not needed to solve this problem.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
MY Id 487 163 121
PW 4140
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
connecting now
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok we got disconnectred Sally but everything is set up.Let me know if you have any problems please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Richard,Thank you for assisting me and getting me going on outlook again, a big cloud overhead has been removed. Thanks so the total bill is 52.00 or I did not have to pay for the remote tool?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
The remote was an additional cost which you already paid, there are no more charges Sally.