Pete
Pete, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

Am unable to delete any of my inbox, also next to the Inbox

Am unable to delete any of my inbox, also next to the Inbox sign I have a continuous circle as though I am not connected properly. Nothing is showing in my deleted folder and nothing is showing in sent emails. This has been happening since 19/2 when I returned from holiday.What shall I do to correct this fault
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Hi Patricia,Who is your email provider? (e.g. Gmail, Outlook, AOL)How do you access your email? (e.g. online, or by using an email application, or on a mobile device)---------------Let me know if you would like remote assistance with this...
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I access my email on line and my provider is Outlook
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Ok, can you try using a different web browser and let me know if it works ok there?You could try Google Chrome:https://www.google.com/chrome/browser/
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Hi Patricia, just checking in on your question. How did things turn out for you?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Pete, Did reply everything great went into chrome as new browser and all ok. Thanks very much.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Glad to hear it worked!Best,Pete.