Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac; Microsoft Office, etc.
30037186

My computer has upgraded to Windows 10 this morning but we

Customer Question

My computer has upgraded to Windows 10 this morning but we are unable to find the Guest contents from my Windows 7.
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Are you looking for data / files in the Guest account?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Can you please click on Start (which is the Windows logo / icon at the bottom left of the computer's screen), then click on File Explorer (or click on the yellow folder icon at the bottom), then click on This PC on the left, then open C: drive, then folder Users, the open the Guest folder there, then check folders Documents, Pictures, etc., open C: drive, then open folder Windows.old then folder Users, then open Guest folder there,- Or press at the same time the two keys Windows and R on the keyboard, then type exactly belowC:\then click OK, then open folder Users -> Guest (or folder Windows.old -> Guest) and check.- Also, if you'd create a guest account in Windows 10, then click on Start -> Settings -> Accounts -> ... other users, thenSelect Add someone else to this PC.Select I don’t have this person’s sign-in information.At the bottom of the next page, select Add a user without a Microsoft account (or local account)Then enter a name, such as Guest User or Guest Account, and next and continue.- Also, if you do not like Windows 10, you have 30 days to remove it and go back to Windows 7: Click on Start -> Settings -> Update & security -> Recovery, then select the option to go back to Windows 7 there, and continue.When you are available, please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.