Russell H.
Russell H., Computer Support Tech
Experience:  Years of supporting users of Microsoft software
13568747

Office Home and Student 2010

Office Home and Student 2010 was deleted in error. I have the Product Registration and Product Key details. I have recovered Office but it shows unlicensed. How do I re-enter the Registration and Product Key details. Any help would be appreciated. My email is ****
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. I recommend that you NOT try to 'restore' MS Office. You will, odd as it sounds, have to 'delete' - that is to say, Uninstall through the Uninstall facility inControl Panel - Programs and Features. Then, locate your Product Key (very necessary for installation or reinstallation) for your Student Home and/or MS Office 2010. And then go to the green Download now button. Download the installation file(s) for Student Home, on this page: https://products.office.com/en-us/buy/using-your-office-2010-product-key-card and when that's downloaded, install from it, entering the Product Key for your copy when required.