Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac; Microsoft Office, etc.
30037186

I have a Microsoft surface notebook.it is flashing on and off

Customer Question

I have a Microsoft surface notebook.it is flashing on and off and will not allow me switch off.in between flashes there is a message about restarting the computer.what do I do?
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Can you please press and hold the Power on / off button on the notebook for about 10 to 30 seconds, then turn it back on and check.Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.
Hi,How is it going? When you hold the Power on / off button for a long time, does it switch off the Microsoft Surface notebook?If it does not work, please let me know the model of your Microsoft Surface, such as Surface 1, Surface 2, Surface RT, Surface 3, Surface Pro 3, Surface 4, etc.When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.