jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

I have just updated to windows 10 and cannot remember my email

Customer Question

I have just updated to windows 10 and cannot remember my email password, so cannot access or receive emails, also I am not able to obtain Solitair which use often, please help
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeCan you tell me Norma the email account you used on the computer?Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
I have sent the offer Norma to connect to your computer and fix this for you. Please accept it and I can do this.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My email address is***@******.***. also I note that £26 has been taken from my paypal account, but I think this query can be solved immediately so do not require the monthly sub. am I able to obtain a refund?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would be happier dealing with this over the phone, I am concerned that I can' obtain or send emails
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, well if you do not wish to pay for this service, as its not a free service, then please contact customer service for a refundAll the best Norma.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am happy to pay the £26 to get me up and running but not monthly after that.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am also confused as to why I have paid £26 up front when it would appear that I have a 1 week free trial
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok.. well it is only a one time free Norma unless you sign up for the monthly subscrtiption, its not free, you just get an extra week free.Do you wish to continue or not Norma, as I am getting confusing signals from you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Richard. I am also a little confused and also very stressed, I thought the £26 was a one off to get me up and running, so I don't think I'll proceed, how do I reclaim my £26,Sorry for inconveniencing you, I'm a pensioner and find computers a tad difficult when not running smoothly
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
It is once off as I indicated and we would have gotten it fixed, but you need to contact customer service for a refund.Thanks