jstinehelfer
jstinehelfer, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  A+ Comptia Certified computer repair
63323962

I have purchased office 365 and my subscription has started,

Customer Question

I have purchased office 365 and my subscription has started, I am unable to install this software as I had problems with my microsoft account, I originally provided the wrong password ***** couple of times this led to my email address being removed or blocked by microsoft, I wish to keep my e mail address so I have reset the password ***** had various e-mails from microsoft to veryfy which I am not sure what action is required of me. I have paid money for software I can not install is there a phone number I can call to re instate the e mail address as when I click on install it just asks me to veryfy that this is my e-mail what do I do I am rather frustrated
Category: Microsoft
Expert:  Cris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris. Sorry to hear about your issue. First, did you fill out Windows Recovery Form to regain access to your account?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No
Expert:  Cris replied 1 year ago.
You purchased 365 with the account you are locked out of right now?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Chris yes I purchased the software Twice once at 5.99 for a month and stupidly because I thouught it was me I purchased a special offer at £30 : 00 for 12 months both of which I can not use or install as i keep getting veryfy e-mail address as I try to install.
Expert:  Cris replied 1 year ago.
You can fill out the recovery form and since you are using 365 there is billing info to validate your identity. This option can take up to 72 for a Microsoft rep to get back to you. https://account.live.com/acsr/ You can also get phone support as with Micorosft at(###) ###-####they should be able to resolve your 365 and email account issue. Let me know if you have any further questions. Selecting a positive rating is appreciated.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not currently using 365 this was to be a new experiance which has turned out to be costly
Expert:  Cris replied 1 year ago.
Yes but you have paid for it. So even though your not using it you have paid for the subscription.